Group Collaboration

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dave_M

Oops. Never mind. I think I was incorrect on the Buyer ID.

Three bids right now. I'm fairly certain the current high bidder is a friend of mine and I think the other two are as well. Glad to see my marketing efforts are contributing to the sale. Hopefully the pen will bring a dollar value equal to all your efforts.

Last edited:

Dave_M

Only a few more hours and it's over the $300 mark. Hopefully there will be the usual bidding flurry at the end and it will draw a few more dollars. Congratulations on a pen well turned gentlemen.

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Woohooo, what a great deal. RollerBob was the winner of the auction at $305. Then this classy guy paid for the pen within hours of the auction ending and sent me an email with directions on what to do with the pen.

His directions? Sell it again with the proceeds of the second sale joining his monies going to JDRF!! WHAT A COOL GUY!!

During the sale a friend of mine contacted me and wanted to buy the pen. But he didn't ever use ebay so just offered $325 for the pen. Since there was no way for me to proxy bid for him so he didn't get the pen. But now he has mailed the check to JDRF and the pen will be sent out as soon as I have confirmation of receipt of the check.

In the end JDRF has made $635 from this pen!!!

Thank you Jay, Dave, Ken, and Lou! Your contribution has made this all possible!! And a special thank you to Bob for his kind generosity!!

GK

Last edited:
Top Bottom