GREAT meeting!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldubia

I am happy to say, I enjoyed myself thoroughly (again).
Thank you Angie for calling the meeting together. And Thanks to Greg for providing the venue (his house) to gather in.
Pictures will be forthcoming as soon as I get the stuff out of the truck and put away. Probably tomorrow...Nope, tonight.

DSC01936.jpg DSC01937.jpg DSC01938.jpg DSC01939.jpg DSC01940.jpg DSC01941.jpg DSC01942.jpg DSC01943.jpg DSC01944.jpg DSC01945.jpg

Happy Fathers Day to all.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldubia

I took a picture of the pump sprayer I spoke about in the meeting. Here it is.

Sorry for say your name wrong Angela. Thank you again for helping set up the meeting. It was great to see everyone again.

spray unit 1.jpg Spray unit 2.jpg

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
I'm glad everyone could make it. We will have to do another one sooner rather than later so we can see all those who were busy this weekend!

Gk

ldubia

Planning one already Greg? Wow! Let me know when. I hope I have some interesting things to show off then. So many things to try, so little time. Also, if anyone is interested in learning how to make the burner, I can help with that as can Cindy.

darcisowers

We had a great time. Thanks for the fun. the show offs were awesome, as usual. Looking forward to trying the offset challenge....

ldubia

Yes. The turning is yours to do as you please. Since you are the artist, you get to design your work as you see it. Go crazy, have fun. Create an awe inspiring form as only you can. :cool:

(This could get quite interesting) :eek::biggrin:

Top Bottom