Good meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nava1uni

Many thanks to Greg and Kim for once again opening their home for our meeting. Their wonderful hospitality makes for a great meeting, wonderful food and a good time. We covered Celtic knots, polymer clay, drilling on the lathe, many timely topics about casting blanks, and pressure pot set up.
We shared blanks and knowledge about tool making, jigs, and many other topics in an all day event.
The great food and the company made it a really informative and fun day.
Thanks again to Greg and Kim.:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Cindy is right. It was a great meeting. Thanks Greg and Kim and everybody. Lots of great info and fun to meet some new people. Food was wonderful, and Greg, we forgot the shredded chicken in the outside fridge. Please don't let it go to waste. Hopefully we can get the container at the next meeting.

Thanks again all.
Ken

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Than you all for coming, it was a Great time!! It was good seeing old friends again and meeting new friends. I really enjoyed learning new things from Cindy, Larry, and Charles; and I enjoyed the variety of foods (Especially Angela's faux english toffee, Yum!).

I'm sorry I wasn't more prepared for the Celtic Knot demo. If anyone wants to come back and spend a day we can do a blank from start to finish!

ldubia

A wonderful meeting (again)

Here are the pictures taken with my camera by me and Greg.

This was a great time meeting the other members and seeing faces I had met last time. I enjoyed the presentation by Cindi concerning the Sculpy. I learned a lot and look forward to applying the knowledge.
Thanks to everyone for making the meeting a successful one from the food to the conversation and everything in between. I am already looking forward to the next meet.

IAP May Meet-1.jpg IAP May Meet-2.jpg IAP May Meet-3.jpg IAP May Meet-4.jpgIAP May Meet-5.jpg
IAP May Meet-6.jpg IAP May Meet-7.jpg IAP May Meet-8.jpg IAP May Meet-9.jpg IAP May Meet-10.jpg IAP May Meet-11.jpg IAP May Meet-12.jpg IAP May Meet-13.jpg IAP May Meet-14.jpg IAP May Meet-15.jpg IAP May Meet-16.jpg IAP May Meet-17.jpg IAP May Meet-18.jpg

Last edited:

darcisowers

we had a great time too. It is always nice to get together with such great people.

As usual, the food was excellent, and the topics very interesting.

:biggrin:
Darci

nava1uni

Does anyone know Charles name on here? I would like to talk to him about his tool that he brought. I was also wondering if people would be up for a phone/contact sheet. If so I am willing to put one together. Just IM me your contact information including email address and I will put it together and send it out to everyone. Let me know.

PaulSF

I had a great time meeting everyone yesterday. Such a terrific and generous group of people. Special thanks to Cindy for being my chauffeur for the day, and to Greg for opening up his beautiful garage to us (yeah, no place for a car in that garage!).

Top Bottom