FOOD FOR AUGUST 23RD MEETING

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nava1uni

Let me know what you will bring and I will keep track and keep everyone updated.

Bread:
Chips
lunch meat
cheese
drinks
dessert
fruit
plates, utensils, cups

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Campbell

My bad.....................I cannot make the meeting and thus cannot bring the cold cuts. The 23rd is my mother-in-law's 94th birthday, and we have a family lunch planned. Jim

Jim Campbell

My bad.....................I cannot make the meeting and thus cannot bring the cold cuts. The 23rd is my mother-in-law's 94th birthday, and we have a family lunch planned. Jim

So you're bringing her the cold cuts?? Enjoy..

Not a bad idea......I wonder if I should provide bread too? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Enjoy the meeting everyone. I was really looking forward to learning how to do threading. Now I'll have to bribe Cindy into coming over to my shop for a lesson!

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
I've got a variety of waters and sodas. But if you have anything "specific" you like, feel free to bring some.

As usual, bring chairs if you can.

nava1uni

It looks like we have it covered as far as lunch goes. Don't forget to bring your work to share and any ideas you might have.
I will bring some lettuce from my garden along with the utensils, plates, etc. See you all there. I will have to leave a little early to get back to town for another event. I will also bring a couple of chairs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom