Flat lumber sale / give away

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

markgum

Hi all;
I know many of you are far far away.... but thought I would post this just incase your in my area and need some awesome wood;

due to the suddenness of my move, I have a LOT of flat lumber that I need to reduce inventory of. My wife says I need a u-haul just for the wood. (YIKES...)
so here is the deal;
lots of spalted Hackberry
zebra wood
cedar wood
many others.
most are 3/4" thick and varies from 5" to 12" wide and 4 to 6 ft long

cost... how about this.. what ever you want to give for it, the move is happening fast.
my address is 1346 Thrower Ct. Manteca, CA 95336
major cross streets are Union Road and Northgate (I'm about 4 blocks away from this intersection)
home phone is 209-825-1648

We will be home on Sunday after 4 PM; I'm leaving town on Saturday the 26th; the family will be moving north around Thanksgiving time. I will be home in the evenings for the most part this week, but my son and wife know where the stash is. If you want something specific give me a call. yeah photos would be nice but which box is that camera in????

Since I have only 4 days left here in CA, I would prefer not to ship anything. sorry, don't want to burden SWMBO with that.
thanks
mark

markgum

My local turner's group took good care of me. Have only a few boards left. so plan to put them in a box and mark the box as dishes and see if they get put on the truck.

Top Bottom