Feb 2016 gathering

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
My how time flies! It's time for our next gathering, either Saturday the 20th or Sunday the 21st. Anyone want to host it this month? If it ends up at my place again it will have to be on Saturday because we already have plans for Sunday.

Let's get the party started!

Gk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nava1uni

I could do either day. I think if most people can do a day this week then we should go to next Month. Let us see what the consensus is for every one. I would host it, but I am not sure that my space will accommodate very many people. I should be finished with my shop rebuild by March and I am willing to try hosting it. How many people would be willing to come to San Francisco?

Last edited:

boatemp

Hello everyone,
My shop is open on Saturdays so Sundays would be better for me.
thanks

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
so Sunday is better for most but no one that is available that day has offered to host the gathering.

Does someone want to host on Sunday? Or maybe take the reigns to arrange a different weekend?

Last edited:

darcisowers

We are out of town til sat, so our place isnt so much of an option..... but we are definitely up for going to Cindy's in March or April..... if the four of us dont make for too many attendees. :biggrin:

Midi

I am a newbie (again) and would love to join in the fun. I can't come this Sun., but will come next meeting. Thanks for organizing.

-Midi

Last edited:
Top Bottom