Dw735 - serious discount at HD

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gomeral

I don't know if any of my local No/CenCal IAPers are also on Sawmill Creek, but apparently the Home Depot is clearing out the DW735 planer. The supposed reason is they are going to be pushing the DW734, but the result is that there are people all over the US buying this planer (735) for ~$137!!!!!!

(I don't think I can post a link to another board here, but over at sawmill creek the thread is "DeWalt DW735 HD ~$270 clearance" in the deals and discounts forum.)

I am SOL here in the valley, but I've heard that in the Bay Area there are many stores still carrying them. I also heard that if you buy one in stock in the Bay Area and drive it to the Roseville store, that store will allow you to return it and re-purchase at the discounted price. Worst case as I figure it is that if they won't sell at the discounted price, you can still return it and you're only out your time.

If anyone is interested, I hope this information helps. If anyone is interested and would be willing to help me out (I can't drive up there for at least 3 weeks, minimum...too many visitors from out of town coming to stay), I'll be glad to compensate - let's talk!

The SKU is 218-951, if anyone wants to call around.

daniel

Top Bottom