Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Jay

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

markgum

I saw Ed's post about having a chapter leader..
I think I put a poll/election here maybe there should be more options.
I'm bored and the 104 temp is affecting my brain.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
My wife says that I am the biggest central valley bum!

That said, I would put Greg, Jay, Mark and Cindy on the ballot. All have shown lots of interest in local chapter as well as interest in advancing their own knowledge as well as helping others.

my .02

markgum

it was a LATE night when I put the poll together. I agree that Cindy should be on there..
and maybe we should just ask
anyone want to be the leader of the band.. ??

MIC KEY oops wrong group. :biggrin:

My wife says that I am the biggest central valley bum!

That said, I would put Greg, Jay, Mark and Cindy on the ballot. All have shown lots of interest in local chapter as well as interest in advancing their own knowledge as well as helping others.

my .02

Last edited:

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
OK, all you "none of the above" folks, speak up who do you want!! We don't want to have anyone P-O'd after this so let's get all the names on the list that want to be there.

markgum

OK, all you "none of the above" folks, speak up who do you want!! We don't want to have anyone P-O'd after this so let's get all the names on the list that want to be there.

seriously, when I put the poll together, I couldn't think of all the names of the good people who could be our leader. summer heat, and lots of BORING work (which is looking for a real job...), is affecting my grey matter.. I did not intentionally omit anyone's name.
If your interested please speak up. I wouldn't mind doing it but, with my employment on the "not happening front", not sure how long I'll be here. Plus I feel there are so many others that are much more knowledgeable in turning than I.

Last edited:

nava1uni

I just saw this post and I am surprised to see my name mentioned. I still consider myself a beginner. I think that both Jay and Greg are very qualified and I also think that they have been the impetus for most of the meetings that have occurred. I wonder if we need to have one leader, why not a team of two. I understand the concept of brainstorming, but it seems to me that Greg and Jay work well as a team and I would vote for both of them. Just my two cents.

Ratto

The people who voted "none of the above" have somebody else in mind for chapter leader. Maybe we should let people nominate individuals then include those names in the poll. Then start the poll over and remove the "none of the above" option.

Dave

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
We would need to check with the powers-that-be to find out if we can have two leaders since there is a leader forum and leader emails, etc. But otherwise I think co-leaders makes a lot of sense since we are all (hopefully) working.

GK

Top Bottom