Angboy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

She's recovering from elbow surgery and overall she is doing fine. I will relay the concern from the IAP community so that she can chime in and say 'hello'.

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Thank you Peter. It is great to hear that everything is (relatively) OK.

I look forward to hearing from her again!

GK

angboy

Hi all. Thanks for the concern and the inquiry about me. I am still around and doing OK. As Peter shared, I am recovering from elbow surgery so I've been away from the computer a lot recently. I'd been having trouble with my elbow for about a year and a half, due to all the computer work at my job. As I've told some people, I basically have the computer geek version of tennis elbow. So after over a year of physical therapy and cortisone injections and no relief, I finally had surgery on May 1st. So up until then, especially the last couple of months, I'd been pretty limited in what I could do due to the pain. Hadn't done much turning at all, since that only made it worse. And since surgery, I've been off of work and done no turning at all! I'm also not supposed to be doing a lot of computer work during the recovery time.

But on a good note, I've also had a busy year with a move to a new home. I bought a house in Clovis, and specifically got one with a three car garage so I could have a shop set up like I want. So even though I haven't been able to use it much, it's ready to go as soon as my arm feels better. I'll attach some pix of the new shop.

I guess I missed Bubbasville? I wish I'd paid more attention so I could have amde it. I had a great time last year and even though I can't turn right now, I could have joined in the fun and still socialized and chatted. I've got to pay more attention!

Thanks again though for the concern, and thanks to Peter for alerting me to the thread and also to Greg for sending me a message. Like many of us, I got busy with life and personal activities and stressors, but I don't want to lose touch with this group of people here at the IAP, so I'm glad to have been prompted to check back in!

Top Bottom