IBTurning

Not sure what the head count is but here is a revised food count:

Larry - Ham lunchmeat
Cindy - bread and chips
Darcy - Dessert
Rick - Sandwich Fixings
Jim - beverages and a coleslaw salad
Bill - potato salad

Cindy - Regarding the wood, I have a bunch of wood but I wouldn't mind a piece or two. It is a very beautiful wood.

I did get some of the Bake and Bond before your comment. We can experiment with it.

Just another reminder, the meeting will be at my house not Greg's.

Larry

Jim Campbell

I would be open to some of the juniper if it's available.

BTW......I have a bunch of Wood Craft Navigator kits I'll be bringing if folks are interested. I don't sell them anymore. Too many people try to pull the top off.

Last edited:

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
I hope to be there. I've been fighting a bad cold all week. Today I am feeling much better and if I feel even better better tomorrow I will be there.

darcisowers

We are coming!! I made a chocolate and peanut butter dessert (that my girls picked out) tonight. ;-)

Andy is out turning a pen, since we feel like pen turning frauds; not having actually turned anything in AGES. We have a bunch glued up, just not turned. LOL Except that now we're thinking that we don't have any useable CA (it's all thick and gooey, or lid seized shut!). so his turning night might be short; I told him to do an acrylic instead....

Which reminds me - I meant to ask before now, but forgot. Has ANYONE done one of PSI's bolt action pens? My dad snail mailed me a Penn State ad that he pulled out of his wood magazine with his preferred plating circled as a HINT for Christmas. Subliminal messaging much? anyhow, I'd love to borrow some bushings if you are willing to loan them out. just hate to buy a set for ONE pen.

See you all tomorrow!!

BMellber

See you all Saturday

Larry, I'll bring some bottled Ice tea and some cookies to help with the food. I also have the other items from my previous post to bring. See you at you house in the morning.
Thanks for hosting!
Bill M

IBTurning

Greg,

Hope you get better soon! We'll take some pictures if you don't make it. Maybe you'll make a quick recovery. Hope to see you tomorrow, otherwise take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning :)

Good night all!

Larry

Last edited:
Top Bottom