2 months = March.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kludge77

Can't wait!!

I'm bringing a plus one with me too. He's another Santa Rosa penturner, but sans Internet access for a bit.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

atsowers

FYI: I cut out a million little blocks (ok... not a million, but enought to make my thumb go numb) last night to make up some "herringBLOCK" segmented pen blanks... I hope to be able to glue these up tonight. With some luck on my side, some will be ready for sale on Saturday. I'll try to dig up a photo of pen that I made with this design later today... (or maybe Darci can do it).

Andy

ldubia

More tables

We are going to need two more tables. Greg if you aren't bringing one, could you bring both. Ralph needs them to display his materials. He will do a talk similar to the one he did at the other meeting. He needs table space for his art. Maybe the EZ-up as well.

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
I will bring 2 tables, the easy-up, and as many chairs as I can fit.

Now to go to the grocery store to get the food-stuffs....

darcisowers

we can bring our EZ up too.

Here's a photo of the herringblock pen that we're making blanks to sell:
herringblock_2.jpg

Sorry for the poor/dusty photo, I'm rushing to get more glued up so Andy can turn them down tonight. (I still have a few pens to finish, and brownies to bake!!! :eek:)

We'll see you all tomorrow! ;-)

ldubia

I am bringing lots of redwood bowl blanks for many different sized lathes. I also have some sugar maple and maybe something else if I can remember to put it in the truck.

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Well Poop,

We have a stopped up drain that is at least 25 feet down the line. Rescue Rooter is supposed to show between 8 and 9 tomorrow morning. Figure best case it will be an hour so the earliest I could leave would be 9 to 10. 2 hour drive, I get there 11-12. IF it turns out to be a quick repair.

I think it best that we don't plan on me being there. Jay has the breads. If Jay, Art, Darci still want to meet here that is fine. You could take my tables and chairs and stuff. If I get done early enough I could follow you up when I get free.

Keep you fingers crossed!
GK

Dave_M

Hi guys,
Had a late night on the town birthday / welcome home celebration with my wife last night. My birthday and her being out of town all week on business. Then my brother in law wants to come up to visit for the weekend so my weekend woodworking with y'all has been pulled out from under me. It's a good oppertunity to have my BIL do a few things around here that I haven't been able to get to due to my knee.

I really could have used the bowl turning education.

Dave

ldubia

"Well poop" (A quote from a well known source)
And I am bringing a few chunks for your bowl turning edification. I guess I will have to ship them to you. I will let you know the cost if you are interested.

Top Bottom