Where to get pen kits?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hutch9022

I was wondering where is the best place to get pen kits. Looking online it appears that all the major sites sell everything for about the same price. As of right now I buy them from woodcraft on Thornton Road.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

You have plenty of places to choose from. I had started and continue (most of the time) to buy from the suppliers that are associated with the IAP. I believe you can find all in the vendor forum. The best place to me would be the place that had the most of what I wanted (to avoid paying shipping from multiple places) and had a reputation for being responsive to requests for service (answering phones, email, etc.). Not easy to answer what the best supplier for you would be. In the beginning, one usually needs support. As one becomes more proficient, he/she may become less dependent on support - especially in enlist the collective knowledge of the good men and women of this group. Happy shopping!

Woodchipper

I get mine from Woodcraft in Chattanooga. The wife and I make a day of it. She goes to Ollie's Bargain Outlet and I go to Woodcraft, about 100 yards away. Then it's on to Joann's Fabrics for fabric (who would have known!) and other crafty things; we both buy there. After all that, it's off to DQ for a $5 lunch special.
TonyL beat me to the punch- like the old saying, you dance with the one who brought you.

gtriever

I'll list a few, in no particular order : Exotic Blanks, Bear Tooth Woods, Woodturningz, Turner's Warehouse, Arizona Silhouette, Classic Nib, Penn State Industries, Craft USA. There are a bunch more that I'm leaving out, for sure.

Top Bottom