What's on the schedule for the next meeting.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

davinci27

I know the last meeting is just barly behind us and the next meeting is still a couple of months out, but I was wondering what people want to see at the next meeting. I'm sure if we go ahead and start talking about things now it will give Robert more time to get things organized.

I'd like to see some worthless wood casting demos. I jsut built a pressure pot, and I'm ready to get started doing a little casting. I'd like to see what people are doin and maybe get some pointers.

Ben

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
I will chime in on what I would like to see. An experienced PR caster taking us through the process of what they do to get blanks (MICK, HINT HINT).

Someone who does closed end stuff....

How about a BEAL WIZARD DEMO......

I know Santa just left, but hey, a guy can make a wish right....

Steve Busey

I've never done any casting, but doesn't PR create some nasty fumes? SteveQ may not want that in the store. Maybe save that for a May/June-ish meeting and do it out on the sidewalk (or everyone meets at Rojo22's new "garage-mahal"!).

Fred

The casting idea sounds good to me as well. The new store has more room outside in the back if there is any question as to fumes bothering anyone. And the door to the outside is right out the back of the 'second' shop area so accessibility wouldn't be a problem at all. Also, it seems to me that Steve had a window cut into the Cyclone DC area that could also handle most of the fumes as well.

Skye

^ Yeah that would. May require some sort of camera and projector or TV because the work is so small.

I'd like to see something on cutting your own threads too.

Top Bottom