Up at John C Campbell this weekend

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Well after many opportunities of assisting many great turners and woodworkers up at John C Campbell, I am now getting the opportunity to teach my very own class.

This weekend the class will be a beginner turning class, and we will turn kits projects. We will do a letter opener, a keychain, an egg kaliedescope, and a 7mm pen kit. So far I have 5 students in the class! If you are up there, please stop by and say hello over the weekend!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks guys! I look at it like this, I train 5 more people to heckle me....LOL.....

I will get the photos posted as soon as I get some time, been running like a one armed paper hanger the last few weeks.......

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Well we had an awesome class! I ended up with 6 very enthusiastic folks, and by the end of the class we had some folks who were ready to tackle any type of kit, including pens that we could throw at them. We now have some really nice people joining us in the "turning" community!

The students had a choice of Letter Openers, Light Pulls, Key Chains, and Kaleidascope Egg kits.

We all had a blast, right before the weather locked everything down, and I hope to see a few of the students in March when I do a pen class.

Attachments

• Student Work small.jpg
    Student Work small.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 167
  • Class Pic 1 small.jpg
    Class Pic 1 small.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 180
Top Bottom