Twas the meeting before Christmas and ----

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BKelley

We had a jam-up meeting this past week-end (Dec. 17) all who were not there missed a good meeting. The meeting was great and the fellowship was even greater. As always, Woodcraft proved to be a worthy host... Thank you Robert and your excellent staff. I had to leave early due to a family reunion on the same day, but before I left I learned how to make a nice cap for pens and learned that Dymond wood is not extinct, one of our members has bought a pallet full of the good stuff. It will be for sale to our members very soon. Remember to support our organization and I wish each of you a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and may your lathe turn smoothly.

Ben (aka BKelley)

papaturner

We had a jam-up meeting this past week-end (Dec. 17) all who were not there missed a good meeting. The meeting was great and the fellowship was even greater. As always, Woodcraft proved to be a worthy host... Thank you Robert and your excellent staff. I had to leave early due to a family reunion on the same day, but before I left I learned how to make a nice cap for pens and learned that Dymond wood is not extinct, one of our members has bought a pallet full of the good stuff. It will be for sale to our members very soon. Remember to support our organization and I wish each of you a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and may your lathe turn smoothly.

Ben (aka BKelley)

Thanks for the report Ben I was about to lose hope of anyone giving one. Sure hated to miss but have been peppered with Christmas orders so I worked :biggrin:
We sure need a photographer to document these great meetings. See you all at the next one.

Top Bottom