Special at Peachtree Woodworking

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
I just received a note from the folks over at Peachtree Woodwoking, and they have a sale going right now on 20 acrylic blanks for 49.50. I figure that is pretty cheap and wanted to share if you did not get the email directly. I talked to "Dee" over at the store, and she said if you come in to the store, you can get the same special, without the shipping involved! I might head over there and check it out. They have different hours, so make sure you know when they are open. Phone over there is 770-458.5539.

Thought I would pass that along to our Chapter!

Fred

Thanks for the heads up as I haven't yet received any e-mail from them today ...

As for the store being open ALWAYS call ahead as they are definitely using a weird clock or on a different schedule from what one would expect to be 'normal!'

Maybe Dave dropped the clock or something ... :rolleyes:

Bobalu

I picked up a pack today. The new acrylic blanks their selling look great and the colors and patterns are different than anything the other two local stores are selling. There are some new wood blanks, too.

The regular price on the 20 blank pack is $109.90, so this is a heck of a deal. If your not inclined to buying multi-packs, they have all the same blanks separate for $4.99 each. More on the way, as well.

Top Bottom