Southeast Chapter Tshirts, Golf Shirts, Smocks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
I have been in contact with some folks about Tshirts, Golf Shirts, and Smocks.

The initial run of Tshirts and Golf Shirts:

Tshirts look like they would be an ash colored shirt 100% cotton (for us "generously proportioned" folks, these will shrink, so please take this into account on the sizes), with royal blue ink used for the Southeast logo. They would run $12 shipped out to your address. The shirts are by Gildan and are 6.1 ounce fabric.

Golf Shirts will probably be a white shirt, with the same royal blue ink used on the tshirts for the logo. They are a 50/50 blend of fabric. They would run $18 shipped out to your address.

The smocks are going to be the same that are being offered today by the IAP, but I am trying to see how much it would cost to do an additional logo for the Southeast on the other side of the shirt. I am not sure how long this process will take to get finished, so I will take just committments to the smock thing for right now. I would purchase the smock through the IAP buy, and have the additional logo put on the smock. If you have plans on purchasing a smock, I can also offer the Southeast logo later if you like.

So if you are interested in purchasing Tshirts or Golf Shirts, please contact me via email or instant message, and I will put something together (payment can either be cash, or US Postal Money Order). I am trying to see if these can be done before the Inaugural meeting and be available for pick up there. IF YOUR ORDER IS IN BY NOVEMBER 22nd, IT WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE FIRST ORDER. Anything after that will be ordered on a case by case basis.

The logo looks like this:

Attachments

• small SE Logo.jpg
    small SE Logo.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
NO MORE ORDERS TO BE TAKEN

Any orders for Tshirts, Golf Shirts or smocks need to go through the merchandising manager. WE WILL NOT BE OFFERING LOCAL CHAPTER MERCHANDISE.

Any orders currently communicated will not be filled.

Top Bottom