Southeast Chapter- Birmingham Road Show

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
As promised, We would like to include all of the folks in our efforts to create a "Southeast" Chapter. With this in mind, our strategy has been to hold 4 core meetings at the Atlanta Woodcraft, and then schedule some "Road Show" meetings in between the 4 core meetings. Our first target will be the Birmingham, Alabama area. If you are in this area and would like attend the event, please let us know. The meeting will be held at the Birmingham Woodcraft store. I am currently working with Steve Quehl at the Atlanta store to coordinate the contact with the owner of the Birmingham store, and get some dates and availability for the meeting. We would like to have the meeting BEFORE the next Atlanta meeting on March 21st. If you are near the Birmingham area, and think you could attend, please let me know. I realize I dont have a date yet, but I would like to know how much interest there will be. So all you folks in Alabama (yes you guys in Georgia and Tennessee that are close too) Holler out at me!

Our next "Road Show" meeting will hopefully be the Greenville, SC Woodcraft store. That meeting would be held between the March 21st Atlanta Meeting and the potential June Atlanta Meeting. As always your feedback is important to the success of the meetings. So lets hear it!

Top Bottom