Roll call for the 3-21 meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skye

I'll try and keep up and edit this thread. If anyone is planning on attending, post in this thread. Also, my wife is coming and looking for other females, so if you're one or bringing one (or two, however you roll) then post that as well.

Skye.........................................Lydia
Davinci (Ben)............................
fiferb (Bruce)............................ Sandee
rojo (Robert)............................ Robin
Cthru (pops)............................ Joan
Redwil (Kent)........................... Daughter
Papaturner (Perry)....................
Me2cyclops (?)..........................
gcurran (George).......................
SRB (Steve)..............................
Gruntster..................................
cbjax (Charles)..........................
fred........................................
RonHampton..............................
twoofakind (Andy)......................
rstought (Bob)...........................
Mick.....................
wrg813 (Will)............................
GTSGARNETT........................

Last edited:

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
I am bringing the whole posse with me, so that includes:

1. Me (Rojo22)
2. Wife (Robin)
3. Dad (Cthru)
4. Mom (Joan)

Potentially could bring my nieces and anyone else who is at the Dunkin Donuts who seems moderately interested in pens when I stop to get breakfast...LOL....

I am pretty sure that Buffalo Bill will be there as well, but he is out of town right now, and doesnt know for sure if he will make it....

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
We had our monthly meeting for our turning club last evening, and there were several folks there that have not signed up for the IAP, but are interested in seeing what goes on. We will have folks coming from that club to look around and talk to folks, and we will also have some folks come in again from the Gwinnett Woodworers Association as well. We should have quite a bit of folks wandering around and looking at stuff!

gcurran

Just moved

Just moved up to northern Georgia (Blairsville) from Florida. I am going to try to attend the March meeting. I will need directions (or gps coordinates) for the Woodcraft store as I am not yet familiar with the area. Havent gotten my shop set up yet, but have contracted to have a 14x24 addition started later this month that is dedicated to the crafts (wife does stained glass).

Looking forward to placing some faces with the names that I see on the forum. :party:

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Looking forward to placing some faces with the names that I see on the forum. :party:

LOL...let the therapy begin! We aint a pretty bunch, but hey we are friendly! We are looking forward to seeing you on the 21st.

Gruntster

Put me down as a definite maybe. I plan on getting to Georgia a day or 2 before that, I would love to get there and meet some people.

Dan

Skye

Well, if we can't have you both I guess we'll have to settle for just you, lol

That brings the count up to 20 and I know a few people have posted in the other thread about this meeting but not this one.

mick

Right now I plan on being there......but I've contacted someone about late entry into a show that weekend. If by chance I get in I don't want to commit to a resin casting demo like Robert had hinted at and then have to cancel. We could possibly have this at a later meeting and I'd be more than happy to pitch in.

underdog

Well shucks. I just heard about the meeting this evening. Unfortunately I'm committed to our turning club's all day demo with Ray Key.

Y'all have fun!

davinci27

yep. My wood turning club meeting is tonight but I had to agree to just one meeting a month. You guys better make it worth it. ;)

Skye

Heh, sounds like the situation I have going at home.

I had to get a room with a jacuzzi to make it worth her while.

davinci27

Perry, You're right about that one. I would have tempted fate and gone for both turning meetings, but SWMBO is 7 months pregnant and I know better than to cross a pregnant lady.

Top Bottom