Presidential Tool

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Ha Ha...no there is no picture of me here! But I bet you were thinking of me...LOL....

I did want to take a moment to recognize the hard work and thoughtful creativeness that went into crafting this magnificent piece. You folks really surprised me with your generous gift, and for once I was left speechless.

I was asked to take pictures and share, so I have a few pictures posted.

Again, my thanks go out to those who crafted the tool and handle, did the lazer engraving, the "million mile Transporter", and those who contributed funds to this project. With personal budgets the way they are today, I really appreciate what it took to make this tool happen. I will always treasure the tool for what it means and for those who it represents. It will always have a prominent spot in my shop.

I want to thank the whole club for keeping the tradition of what IAP is all about growing and prospering. I look back at the humble beginnings of our little chapter, and was not so sure the first meeting that we would have something that would be as big and as active as we do today. I want to thank everyone who pitches in and helps set up for our meetings, helps clean up afterwards, helps with bringing in stuff to look at, helps with give away stuff, helps with demonstrations, helps give out information....so you see I get a lot of help with the meetings, and I want to say thanks to everyone who makes this one enjoyable event!

Thanks again for the recognition, and for the wonderful tool! I know, I know, insert your joke here!

Cannot wait to see everyone in April!

Robert

Attachments

• Whole Tool.jpg
    Whole Tool.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 240
  • Tool Verbiage.jpg
    Tool Verbiage.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 286

SDB777

That's pretty cool stuff you got there!!!

I thought this was going to be a topic about the 'Tool' that is in the W.House.....but you got me!

Scott (does that mean no more voting) B

Top Bottom