Pen Swap???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

davinci27

Anybody interested in a pen swap for the meeting? I talked to rojo22 and he said he's good with the idea. I haven't put together all the details, but I thought I'd see if anybody was interested in doing a swap at the next meeting.

I've thought about doing it a couple of different ways. We could do a standard pen swap where people sign up and get matched with a partner in advanced, or we could do a mystery swap where everybody brings a pen to swap and we match them up at the actual meeting.

If you are interested in participating in a swap chime in and let me know what you think and what would work well for you for the swap.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Steve Busey

Can I swap with Bruce???!! :biggrin::tongue::wink::redface::confused:

(I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!
77.gif
)

davinci27

Perry, Not sure I'm a real turner, but I'd be happy to have one of your pens. oooohhhh look at those pretty knots and finials

davinci27

I haven't chimed in much, but I'll be putting together some basic instructions. Essentially I think everybody who want to participate will bring in their pen for swapping. After all the pens are in, we'll assign a number to each pen, then match up folks to swap. I'll come up with some morespecific rules and post them, but in the mean time if you are interested, just post so we can get an idea of how many are planning to participate.

watchman7

I haven't turned a pen in almost 5 years. Just looked through some boxed stuff in storage and found something that resembles a pen that I will trade. I am really looking forward to meeting some of you folks on the 20th.

Top Bottom