Officer Nominations

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
There will be a brief Board Meeting this weekend, on Saturday. I will hold two sessions of a SKYPE conference call, which has a capacity of up to 9 people. I will hold one session at 10am EST and another at 2pm EST. If you do not have SKYPE on your computer, please take a look and download the software needed to join the call. You will need a microphone for your computer, and the free software. You will also need to my information to join the call. I will provide that later today. If you would like to participate in the Board Meetings, please confirm that you will attend one of the listed times, and I will keep track of how many we have for each session. If we need to have a third session because of the number of folks, I will be happy to schedule a third meeting.

In conjunction with the Board Meeting to nominate officers, I will open the forum up as well. If you would like to nominate someone, which includes the ability to nominate yourself, you may do so in this thread. I will leave the nomination period open until next Saturday. After that, we will open a new thread for voting, which will be confidential if folks would prefer. I will communicate with the nominated folks, to see if they accept the challenge, and then offer a list of folks to vote for. Officers will be announced at the December 20th meeting, and in another thread before the December 20th meeting.

Please begin today with your nominations, and we will continue to accept nominations until next Saturday for the following offices:

Nomination for President

Nomination for Vice President

Thanks

Robert

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR BOARD MEETING

My Skype ID is Rojo22, or you can use my email address as well. My email address follows normal format, but for the sake of not getting a bunch of junk mail will be spelled out. My email address is:

r22johnson (at) hotmail (dot) com

If you have used email before, please translate the above into the normal format.

Thanks

Robert

There will be a 10am session, and a 2pm session. If there are no callers after 10 minutes, the call will be closed. I have not received any nominations or confirmations yet about attendees to the board meeting.

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Two Nominations to this point

I respectfully submit two nominations for club president via email. I have received both of the nominations. Nominations are still encouraged, and needed for Vice President and President so we can actually hold a vote. I will update this post with the nominations:

Nominations for President:

Robert Johnson (Rojo22) (2)

Nominations for Vice President:

Steve Busey (SRB)

Again, please keep the phones ringing, we need folks to send in their opinions and nominations.

Thanks

Last edited:

Skye

Can Al get the 'court jester' spot?

I gotta get a phone... and some free time... and a good memory...

Top Bottom