Name tags for club members

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

leestoresund

I've decided to help Steve get his lazer business moving a little.

So, he's going to do name tags for the club.

You have a choice of walnut, cherry or maple.

IAP logo plus your name.

$10 each with proceeds going to the banner fund.

Delivery at the December meeting. Orders must be placed before Thanksgiving to guarantee delivery. (Sort of like T-shirt delivery)

Just to keep things organized send your order requests to me. I will coordinate with Steve. Pay at the meeting.

Of course, if you need other things engraved (like pens and boxes) send them directly to Steve.

Lee Storesund

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Steve Busey

Nice to have an agent... :biggrin:

We'll post a sample here when we get one made.

Well, it only took a couple of months, due to life, craft shows, dead laser tubes and special need kids. But that's only a few days in laser years...

Here's a sample I engraved a bit ago - this one's out of 1/8" birch ply, but I think I have some cherry ply big enough for a badge, or Lee brought me some walnut, cherry & maple a shade over 3/16", which I'd likely plane down a little thinner so it doesn't weigh down while hanging on your shirt.

S-02_07 (Large).jpg

So, if anybody's interested in a badge, let Lee know ASAP so I can get them knocked out before Saturday.

Last edited:

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Steve

Those look great! I would like four with the names listed below please:

Robin Johnson

Robert Johnson

Jerry Johnson

Bill Krantz

Thanks!

Steve Busey

I'm gonna close this order/thread.

I have a list of badges that I'll be making tonight and bringing in tomorrow. If you've ordered, have your money ready to get to Lee or Robert - I'm hoping this will put us over the top for the banner, or we can pass the hat tomorrow.

Seeya there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom