GWA Meetings?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cavediver

Does anyone here attend the GWA meetings at the Peachtree Woodworking store? I was going to the Thursday night turning session, but had to stop due to a heavy work schedule. Now that I've got a bit more free time, I might start attending again, and maybe hit some of the general Saturday meetings as well.

I'm definitely headed over there on the 8th; someone's doing a presentation on wood slicing techniques. I'm assuming that's a technique used with the skew, and that's something I'm really interested in learning.

Anyhow, if you're planning on attending, give me a shout, I'd love to say hello and meet some more folks!

Jay

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mguyre

I'm chairing the woodturning group this year so if you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

Is the meeting on the 8th open to non-members? I'd be interested in seeing what the meetings are like now that I don't have worry about a work schedule any more.

Mike

TonyL

Rockler (Roswell store) also offers the discount (except power tools and sales items). You will meet some great and talented folks too!

Top Bottom