Greetings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ROSSFAM

Hi I'm Elisabeth Ross and my 2 sons, Alex (13) and Will (10) have been turning pens since August. I wanted to let you know Alex is going to be demonstrating turning a slimline at the Woodworking Show on Saturday 3/17 at 3:00 pm in Bradley McAllister's demo area. The cool thing about being a 13 yr old turner is you are an attraction all yourself, even if your turning is basic. :)

We may try to get to one of your meetings sometime, although I don't think a 3-4 hour meeting would keep their interest.

I'll try to get some pics up of the next round of pens they turn. Haven't gotten on the lathe for awhile but tomorrow is pen day.

Steve Busey

Hi Elisabeth, glad to see the young men starting a physical craft so young. I hope they can carry it forward throughout their lifetime!

As for a 3-4 meeting, come for the start, and when they get restless, check out the kits and blanks available at Woodcraft. Many of the members bring a selection of their pens, so that's always good for inspiration and ideas. Hope you can make it.

Top Bottom