great southeastern pen show

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
I would love to go out again this year and visit the show! We have a Southeast Chapter meeting scheduled for Saturday, so is anyone up for going to the show on Sunday?

fiferb

It doesn't give the hours of the show but how about scheduling the meeting for part of the day and the convention for the other part?

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Party at Bruce's table! We understand Bruce, and cannot wait to see your setup, and we wish you a ton of luck selling stuff! Some of us will head over later on Saturday, and some of us will be there on Sunday as well.....

ashaw

I will be there. Using this show to kick off a special edition pen for the next two years. The first pen will be the grand prize pen for Saturday. Bruce I will see you there.
Alan

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
If anyone hasnt met Alan, it is worth stopping by the pen show just to say hello. A very nice guy, and has some seriously gorgeous stuff. I cannot wait to see what he is bringing!

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Anyone here associated with the pen collector group holding this event? The Ohio show actually had a group of turners there helping people turn pens at the event, and was wondering if our Southeast Chapter may get something like that together for the show next year? Anyone out there with contacts with the pen collector group????? I will do all the work, I just need some names and introductions if you can help me........Anyone....Bueller....Bueller.....

Steve Busey

was wondering if our Southeast Chapter may get something like that together for the show next year?

Ben/davinci & I helped out at the CSUSA booth at the WW show last month. I'd be up for another try, although I have to admit that's a long way away, so not sure what's on the schedule. Pencil me in.

What about logistics - the CSUSA demo probably ran thru 30-40 pens on Friday, perhaps more on Saturday? Can we find a sponsor for this? :eek:

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Steve...we dont need no stinking details...LOL.....

Its just an idea right now, but I have talked to the Woodcraft owner and they seem like they would be interested in helping us out. Thanks for the ideas though! Keep em coming!

Top Bottom