Georgia Chapter Meeting Info

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

reddwil

Welcome to the Georgia Chapter of The IAP

We meet 4 times a year at our host facility at the Woodcraft of Atlanta. Meetings are held on selected Saturdays from 10am until 2pm or until we get kicked out. We typically do two demos per meeting. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. The members of the Georgia chapter share a common love of the pen turning art and love to share their work and knowledge. We are always looking for volunteers for demo's. If you have one you would like to share with the group, we would love to have you. We welcome everyone from the masters to the beginners. So Please come out and join us. Please feel free to contact me for any questions

Check the Georgia Forum for up coming meetings

Meetings are located at:

Woodcraft of Atlanta
8560 Holcomb Bridge Rd., Suite 115
Alpharetta, GA 30022

(770) 587-3372

Alpharetta Woodworking Supplies at Woodcraft Store in Alpharetta, GA - home

Members get a 10% Discount on Meeting days

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Welcome! The Chapter is transitioning. It is looking for a new home and more members. In the meantime, you are about an hour from me, if you would like to stop-by and doing turn some [pens, just let me know. Again, welcome!

zen.and.ink

Welcome! The Chapter is transitioning. It is looking for a new home and more members. In the meantime, you are about an hour from me, if you would like to stop-by and doing turn some [pens, just let me know. Again, welcome!
Are you still turning? I'm in Athens, and have a LOT to learn.

TonyL

Yes. About 4 a week, after work. I am still learning after many years..that is the fun!

TonyL

Hi Gary, yes it has. As u know the Gwinnett club has just started to get back on its feet. I believe attendance is low, but just starting to resume in-person meetings at Rob's shop. good to hear from you.

Top Bottom