Displaying Pens at Woodcraft for the Southeast Chapter

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
The manager at the Atlanta Woodcraft store is very happy to give space to the club to display completed pens at the store. I have been doing some looking at display cases, and Tuesday of this week, I will head over to the store to get a better understanding of how much space they are alloting for the pen displays. I have looked at a couple of nice display cases, and I would say, depending on the room that we get, could have upwards of 20-30 pens displayed at any given moment. We would place them in the display case, with a nice card describing the artist, and some particulars about the pen (made of, kit, etc.). This display would be there to generate interest for the club, and potentially help sales in the store with pen kits and such.There was mention of also having a contact number or information on purchasing completed pens. This is a touchy topic for some, so I am going to get some confirmation on what is allowable before opening this up, but would like to know what you think about it. A person from the club could be our contact and we could go from there. Let me know what you think, and I will get more details about it from the Owner of the Store.

Steve Busey

WC Atlanta has a display cabinet on one side of their pen station. I'm sure the goal was to show an example of each type of kit they offer, but it has not been kept current. Maybe we could work a deal to help Steve Q fill that cabinet?

davinci27

I'm really excited about this plan. Please let me know more info as available. also, if there is anything I can do to help let me know that as well.

Top Bottom