Dec. Georgia Chapter Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BKelley

Just returned from our Dec. meeting. It was good to see every one again and the new faces were welcomed. I think I counted 28 on the sign-in sheet. The meeting was great. The center band program was educational and the hidden clip program was very informative. Rojo did a good job of leading us and kept the shootings and cuttings to a minimum. I was pleased to learn of the difference between Beech and Birch. I managed to buy a few blanks so I can stay busy during the Christmas holidays. As usual, thanks to Steve for hosting us.

Ben

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

Just returned from our Dec. meeting. It was good to see every one again and the new faces were welcomed. I think I counted 28 on the sign-in sheet. The meeting was great. The center band program was educational and the hidden clip program was very informative. Rojo did a good job of leading us and kept the shootings and cuttings to a minimum. I was pleased to learn of the difference between Beech and Birch. I managed to buy a few blanks so I can stay busy during the Christmas holidays. As usual, thanks to Steve for hosting us.

Ben

Ben great meeting you and the crew in GA. I was glad to help you in your quest to know more about different wood species :rolleyes::tongue: I hope you learned something from the tutorial too.

reddwil

Great time and great turn out. It was very nice seeing everyone again and the new guys as well. Brooks, My daughter say's your like a drug dealer....For my wallets sake, no pink blanks next time ....PLEASE.

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
It was great to see everyone again! I also learned that ASH makes a great alternative to Beech and Birch.

It was nice to see different demo leaders, I congratulate DrStrangefart and Hewunch on their demos, great job guys! I would like to encourage and help anyone that feels they would like to do a demo for the club. Please contact me with your information and I will help as much as possible.

We will be doing a bottle stopper demo next meeting, with some photo stuff as well. Did we have a volunteer for the bottle stopper demo?

Someone else volunteered for the photo stuff to help me out....who was that?

We all agreed that we would move the December date to a Mid January date, but leave all the other dates right where they are...

I hope Hewunch and Brooks enjoyed each others pens.....

Top Bottom