Atlanta area....this weekend.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MorganGrafixx

If you are in the Atlanta area or anywhere close, this weekend there will be a Woodworking show at the Georgia International Convention Center in College Park (South Atl. near the Airport). Tickets are REALLY cheap and there are supposed to be LOTS of vendors, giveaways and instructional events. Norm Abram is supposed to be there too. I will be there all day tomorrow (Sat.) 10am till whenever. Here is a link to the website if you didn't already know about this.

http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/260087/6ef58a843c/1313000173/ea66085800/

Is there anyone here planning on going?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
I will be at the show all day on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday I will be in the Atlanta Woodcarvers booth, doing carving demonstrations for the roving seminars. Stop on by and say hello! Sunday I will be over at the Peach State Woodturners booth turning tops for kids, or finishing up a few pens if it gets slow! Stop on by and say hello!

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Morgan

It was great seeing you and your Father in Law! I hope you are able to stop by and visit us on March 21st, since you are so close to the Woodcraft store!

Robert

MorganGrafixx

Yeah man. I had a good time. There were so many things there to see. I could have gone broke if I would have gone back on Sunday. I got what I went there for though--the chuck and the turning tools. I might have picked up just a few more things than what I told my wife were on my list though :biggrin:. Oh well.

I don't think it will be a problem for me to make it out to the meeting in March. I look forward to it. It won't be much of a change though, since I've been there every lunch hour except two or three in the last 2 weeks. Ha ha ha. I need o get a part time job there, as much time as I spend walking around.

Top Bottom