31st Chapter Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

reddwil

Guys and Gals, We still need volunteers of demos for the June Meeting. With the number of new members we have, redo's are perfectly fine. I have a couple I could in the future, but I will be unable to attend the June meeting due to a family function that my wife has threatened my life if I don't attend.

Let me know of any Ideas or suggestions I will see what I can do

Thanks and Happy Memorial Day

eharri446

New Pen Kit

Has anyone heard anything about the new pen kit that we designed at the last meeting? I have not seen any emails come my way about it.

reddwil

Hope everyone has a great time tomorrow. I really hate that I have to miss the meeting. Mr. Perry Bridges has stepped up to take the lead in my absences. So you guys go easy on him. I have not heard from Constant lately on the status of the pen we designed. However I do know He has been very busy and has a lot going on. As soon as I hear something I will pass it along.

TonyL

I am hosting a job/resume/interview fair at church in Buford. Have a fun.

I would like to see a custom finial and CB demo.

papaturner

This Meeting is in the books

The 31ST. meeting of the Georgia Chapter of IAP is in the books and I can report that it was a success. Attendance was a wee bit down with 12 who signed in and a couple who just dropped by.

With no agenda or demos for the day we had a round table discussion. There were many great questions about pens and pen turning with great answers. along with some awesome tips.

All in all it was a very good meeting just to see our friends and fellow pen maker and to meet 2 or 3 new folks.

Keep an eye out for the posting of our next meeting. I`m sure our fearless leader Mr. Kent Wilson will be posting it very soon.

Thanks again for a great and informative meeting.

southernclay

Sounds like a good meeting Perry.

Tony I'll be happy to do a finial demo for the JR Gent II. If you're up for a skew sharpening demo again sometime I missed that and would love to see it and bring a couple skews along to try to improve.

papaturner

Sounds like a good meeting Perry.

Tony I'll be happy to do a finial demo for the JR Gent II. If you're up for a skew sharpening demo again sometime I missed that and would love to see it and bring a couple skews along to try to improve.

Good evening Warren. It was a good meeting in fact I believe it was Gwendolyn who requested the finial demo. It would be great if you and Tony would do it. However I haven`t nor do I plan to do a skew sharping demo. I actually don`t even use one.:eek: It must have been someone else. Maybe they will own up to it and step up next meeting.

Top Bottom