29th Chapter Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

reddwil

Our 29th Meeting will be Saturday December 19th 2015 at our Host facility, Woodcraft.

As always we need volunteers for demos, so please let me know if your interested or have any suggestions.

We are trying very hard to twist Perry's arm to share some of his amazing talent, so everyone send him plenty of PM's..........

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

reddwil

Alright guys time is fastly approaching and we still need some demo volunteers. Suggestion and Ideas. Also it has been requested a couple meetings ago to bring in any homemade jigs, tools etc. for showing off. So if you have them bring them in.

papaturner

Got you down Perry, Sorry for not responding. I was out of town and for got.

Any body do Christmas tree ornaments, Would be a good Holiday demo.

Kent I`m very sorry but something has come up and I will not be able to even come to our next meeting.
Maybe someone will step up and give a "REAL" demo in my spot.

reddwil

Well we have a volunteer for a demo of sorts. Canstant with laserlines will be bringing in some of his new pen kits and blanks to show off. He has also promised a demo of some kind but wants time to think it through before he tells me. But I'm sure it will be great.

We had a request a while back about decals. I will be more than happy to do a demo if everyone is interested. I'm no expert but will happy to share what I know and learned.

reddwil

Meeting is a few days away. Hope as many can make it as possible and looking forward to seeing everyone.

Since I got no suggestions on demo's, we have Constant coming in to show off some of his new items and possibly a demo of some sorts. I will be doing a demo or rather showing off some new homemade tools and go over how to make them. I think there neat and very handy.

Remember to bring in those homemade jigs, tools are what ever else you have to show off to everyone.

Also....Since the first meeting of 2016 will be our 30th, I think we should celebrate. So i will be looking for ideas and suggestions form everyone on how we should do this. Maybe a Contest, Special PITH...Who knows, so be thinking

See everyone Saturday

reddwil

Thanks to all those that showed today. Low turnout but to be expected with Christmas a few days away. Enjoyed it greatly. Hope I didn't bore everyone with my demo. Thanks to Warren for bringing in some of his Jigs as well.

Merry Christmas and have a great New year.

Top Bottom