26th Chapter Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

reddwil

As your newly forced in Leader, I am happy to announce our next meeting will be March 28 2015. From 10am until 2:00 or when ever we decide to leave.

As discussed today I will ask for volunteers from demos. If we have not gotten anything by February I will be placing calls. :)

With the amount of new turners in attendance today there is a lot of opportunity for repeat demos we have done over the years. So step Up Please

Happy New Year and I look forward to serving our great Club

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

Dang, I can't make it to this one. My daughters birthday party is that day. Hate to miss it but I'll get a full report from you. Congrats on the new job!

reddwil

Alright Guys and Gals, its getting close to that time. I need a couple volunteers for demos!! Any suggestions are welcome.

Please remember if you have a pen you would like to add to the display case, bring it with you.

Brooks803

I'm trying to work out a way to make it. My wife works that weekend so I need to talk my parents into watching the little one.

If I can make it I'd be happy to demo something....any suggestions?

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Kent

Fair is Fair, you drew the short straw, even if you were not there to see it! The captain stripes look good on you! I will be there to properly provide the respect due the demonstrators from the audience!

Thanks

Robert

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Wish I could make one of your meeting...

One more "oldman" in our meeting would not even be noticed....COME ON DOWN...we have special immigration privileges from several of the surrounding states, so you should not be stopped at the border...Brooks manages to get by...you should be a breeze!

reddwil

Wish I could make one of your meeting...

One more "oldman" in our meeting would not even be noticed....COME ON DOWN...we have special immigration privileges from several of the surrounding states, so you should not be stopped at the border...Brooks manages to get by...you should be a breeze!

He's a Georgia Native and has all his shots and been properly wormed. David is good to go!

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Kent

Fair is Fair, you drew the short straw, even if you were not there to see it! The captain stripes look good on you! I will be there to properly provide the respect due the demonstrators from the audience!

Thanks

Robert

You can help me Robert.:biggrin:

Good Lord, I have been promoted to the peanut gallery!!!

papaturner

8560 Holcomb Bridge Rd., Suite 115
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Phone: (770) 587-3372
Fax: (770) 587-9068

The next meeting will be at Woodcraft at the address above.
Hope to see you there.

papaturner

I don`t have a suggestion for the demo,but I`m sure anything Jonthon does will be a benefit.

I would like to see more pen for the bags we all took home with us.

southernclay

I still haven't quite decided on what I'll be doing. I might just bring a ton of stuff and do several "smaller" demos.

That sounds cool, have you ever done a kitless or casting demo?:biggrin:

I thought about an idea this week where we could all bring in homemade shop tools or general tips and tricks we use might be good. Maybe the meeting after this?

reddwil

Larry,

I'm still waiting to hear back from Constant and if he is still doing a demo. If He can't, we would love to have you do one. If he is, Can I put you down for the first demo at the next meeting?

reddwil

Ok guys, I got confirmation from Constant today. He will be doing a demo on TBC with his bushings and CA finish "his way".

Jonathan. Your demo sounds great. Maybe if we have time you could demo your flame ca finish again. Some of us are having a hard time With it(me)

papaturner

Ok guys, I got confirmation from Constant today. He will be doing a demo on TBC with his bushings and CA finish "his way".

Jonathan. Your demo sounds great. Maybe if we have time you could demo your flame ca finish again. Some of us are having a hard time With it(me)

Sounds like another great meeting..........See ya`ll there.:biggrin:

Brooks803

Sure...I'll bring my torch :devil::doctor:

I've cleared it multiple times this week. An egg hunt tried to intervene but worked through that and it's on. See y'all Saturday.

That sounds familiar. I'll be missing the one my church is putting on that Sat. I had already confirmed and planned on being here before we found out about the egg hunt...so I'm ok to miss it.

turncrazy43

Sounds like a great meeting scheduled. I won't miss it. See ya ll there.

papaturner

Allow me to add my $.02 also. Twas a fine outstanding meeting. Thanks to Constant for a great demo. Thanks to Jonathon who always does a great informative demo.
Thanks to Kent`s fine job setting things up. Of course there is Woodcraft and their fine hospitality.
It was great to see everyone. Looking forward to the June meeting.

turncrazy43

It surely was a great meeting. Informative as always. Thanks to Jonathon for making the long trip to come to our meeting. Your demos are always great. Constant, we appreciate your time and it is always great to see all of you and discuss our great hobby. See you all at the June meeting.

Top Bottom