23rd Georgia Chapter Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
I am proud to announce that the 23rd Chapter meeting will be held at Woodcraft in Roswell on June 14th, 2014 from 10am to around 3pm. This date has been confirmed with the location!

Location information:
8560 Holcomb Bridge Rd., Suite 115
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Phone: (770) 587-3372
Fax: (770) 587-9068

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Ok, here is your chance to either volunteer or ask for a specific demo!

We will also have the bags for our contest to hand out during this meeting, which will give you an entire 3 months to complete a pen for our September meeting.

Let me hear what you folks want for the rest of the meeting!

southernclay

I should be there. Open to any demos, pen photography, marketing would be good if anyone would like to share or have an open discussion. I have zero interest in shows but starting to think about approaching galleries, stores or maybe Etsy.

Looking forward to it!
Warren

vcostolo

maybe a demo for inlays or using decals in penmaking.... Do the meetings usually last the entire time?? This is my first one. :)

Last edited:

Russell Eaton

I may make a surprise visit if I am still welcome. I have a bunch of big leaf maple burl pen blanks that have been stabilized. I had Constant stabilize them do they are done right.

Steve Busey

What, no pictures?

Actually, I have to finish the second blank tonight :redface:, and get a Liberty pencil kit Saturday. I bought three pencil kits on my last Woodcraft visit, but got them home and found I had two pen and one pencil kit (though they were all labeled as pencils). :mad:

southernclay

I've got some red cedar for free I'll be bringing down with me if anybody wants some.

Attachments

• image-686798218.jpg
    image-686798218.jpg
    473.2 KB · Views: 163

papaturner

Another great meeting!
Thanks to Robert and Robin for even more hard work and thank you to Woodcraft for the hospitality they show us at every meeting.
Thanks to our adopted South Carolina son Jonathan Brooks for a great demo.
Good to have a new comer Rainey Horne with us too.

If you are in the Georgia area you really ought to come to our meetings. The fellowship is good and you will most likely learn a bit from the great talent these folks have.

Good to see everyone.

turncrazy43

As always a great meeting and Jonathon's demo of kitless pen. New members as well. Sept 13 and Dec 27 meeting dates set. Hope everyone can attend.

Top Bottom