20th Chapter Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
I am proud to announce that the 20th Chapter meeting will be held at Woodcraft in Roswell on October 12th, 2013 from 10am to around 3pm. This date has been confirmed with the location!

Location information:
8560 Holcomb Bridge Rd., Suite 115
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Phone: (770) 587-3372
Fax: (770) 587-9068

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
If you would like to see a particular demo, or you would like to do a demo for the 20th meeting, please let me know! We need a volunteer for both the morning and afternoon session!

PLEASE, PLEASE let me know.

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
<< sound of crickets >>

Hey folks

I have not heard anything from club members in regards to the next meeting. Any ideas or suggestions for demos? Please make the cricket noises stop......

Robert

leestoresund

I saw Don yesterday and he said if you show people how to do his Christmas ornaments again he will charge you for the 20 people that won't come to his class on November2

Gary Beasley

Maybe just a good ole round robin open discussion, sharing ideas, answer questions. Bring some unusual pens and share how you made them.

That's a good idea. We have show and tell at our woodworking meets and get to see quite a few interesting things. Don't know if we can make a full meeting out of that though.

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
ok folks, the suggestion is that we bring stuff in progress, or that we need advice on, or you want to give advice on......

So, if you are stuck, want advice, or want to give advice, bring a project and let the group know what you need help on...

Bring free stuff, bring stuff to trade, make sure you bring stuff to show off....

Oh and make sure if you would like to turn ornaments, that you sign up for Don Russell's class...LOL (unabashed endorsement for Don's class....very good class to take!)

Top Bottom