18th meeting - Sat April 20th

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Steve Busey

Just a recap of Rojo22's earlier announcement, with the actual date, to avoid confusion - hope to see you there!

Quote:
I am proud to announce that the 18th Chapter meeting will be held at Woodcraft in Roswell on April 20th, 2013 from 10am to around 3pm. This date has been confirmed with the location!

Location information:
8560 Holcomb Bridge Rd., Suite 115
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Phone: (770) 587-3372
Fax: (770) 587-9068

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

murphylb

Steve, Thanks for the information. I may be able to make the meeting, but not 100% sure yet. Can you tell me about the meeting content and agendas.

Steve Busey

Hey Larry, would love to see you make it. We're semi-informal. Most folks bring their pens to show or get critiqued; we have a demo or two by members of the group, and just have a good time learning from each other. Hope you can make it!

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Hey gang

Just to recap, we will have Kent doing the demo with his awesome foil blanks. Steve Busey has also gotten some swag from Jeff, and we should have some really cool IAP stuff to hand out in a raffle or some other method.

Hope to see everyone there. By the way, there is a pen class Sunday at Woodcraft, and the istructor is none other than the infamous...ROBERT JOHNSON....

Robert

papaturner

Hey gang

Just to recap, we will have Kent doing the demo with his awesome foil blanks. Steve Busey has also gotten some swag from Jeff, and we should have some really cool IAP stuff to hand out in a raffle or some other method.

Hope to see everyone there. By the way, there is a pen class Sunday at Woodcraft, and the istructor is none other than the infamous...ROBERT JOHNSON....

Robert

Hey Robert are the caps in? Looking forward to the meeting and the demos.

Steve Busey

>>>>I'll swap you a nice Bic for one of your steampunk metal pens!

>>Make it an Abalone and you got a deal!!!

I wish. But haven't had a chance to do any pen work in months. No abalone blanks in the works or inventory right now... :frown:

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
We can certainly do a blank and a pen swap if we have enough people. If you think you want to swap a pen or a blank, please bring it on Saturday.

I have confirmed with Kent that we will have a demo in the morning on how to create the magnificent metal foil blanks.

I have been remiss in both the hats and the banner area. I have been too busy. I promise I will get them on the agenda.

As always, if you have some stuff to sell, give away, or swap, please bring it, and any pens or other projects you would like to show off!

Cannot wait to see everyone, yes even you Steve!

Last edited:

papaturner

Another great meeting.........Thanks to Robert and Robin. There was also an outstanding demo by the one and only reddwil. Thanks Kent you did a great job. Also a big thanks to the crew at Woodcraft for their hospltality. Great to see the gang as usual.

Steve Busey

Kent you should have seen the jawdropping reaction when I showed your blanks to Allan. You'd have gotten a kick out of it.

Shhh - don't tell Alan how east it was to make those blanks!

Kent, great demonstration! Hope you at least won a nice hat or magnetic decal for your efforts! :)

Top Bottom