16th Chapter Meeting- 4th Anniversary!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
EXCITING NEWS:

UPS just sent me an email with the shirt order just arriving in Doraville at Noon today. The delivery should be made to the house tomorrow, so....

THE SHIRTS SHOULD BE DELIVERED IN TIME TO HAVE THEM SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOOOO.....

reddwil

Great meeting today. Excellent Demo by Phil. Really enjoyed talking to some of the new guys. If anybody happened to see my big 3x shirt I left....Yes I left it, Please let me know. Called Woodcraft, they said it was not in the room. If not Rojo I need another one. :)

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Kent

What shirt???? For $18.50 we can get you a shirt.....LOL....

Just kidding, we have your shirt, so let me know how to get it to you, and I will send it to you or get it to you somehow.

Robert

Great meeting today. Excellent Demo by Phil. Really enjoyed talking to some of the new guys. If anybody happened to see my big 3x shirt I left....Yes I left it, Please let me know. Called Woodcraft, they said it was not in the room. If not Rojo I need another one. :)

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Hey everyone

What a great anniversary meeting! Many thanks to Phil for the scallop demo..cannot wait to try that out!

It was good to see everyone, and I will post the details about the December meeting soon.

I hope everyone enjoys their shirts. We will have the banner hopefully for the December meeting as well.

Robert

firewhatfire

Well I finally made it home. Hope y'all learned something from my jibber ish even if its not to listen to folks from Alabama. Enjoyed the meeting and chatting with everyone.

Phil

Top Bottom