Texas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JAB1

There are several of us in Texas.....I am meeting with Monty this weekend and we will discuss.....anyone else from Texas interested? Allan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JAB1

I could host one for, say, South Central Texas. Lou, can we start a chapter that says " Texas", then under " Texas" , we could have regional groups, such as South Central Texas....I think I can round up enough folks to qualify.....if not, I will include Houston area where Monty and some others are....thoughts?

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Hey Jab. What are you trying to say with your "thread emoticon" being a down-turned thumb when you talk about Texas? :confused:

Just curious. :wink:

GK

jskeen

I don't know if I can wrangle clearance from ATC for another club meeting, but sure would like to. You can list me as a hopeful maybe.

James

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Texas covers 268,601 square miles. :eek:

I would suggest getting a group going, then sub-divide if need be. Having a lot of small, weak chapters won't serve us well.

td

Banned
I'm VERY interested..... but Houston is 5 hours from Dallas. There have to be enough of us in the North TX area to do this. There are at least a dozen I can think of right off the bat including newly transplanted (and doing well) Jared.

I also don't understand the "down" thumb.

its_virgil

I think there is. We have 10-15 meet each month at bubbasville in NE Ft. Worth in the Bedford area. I'm willing to drive 1.5 hrs but not 7 to Houston. And there are several more close by who don]t come to bubbasville but may attend one of these meetings.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

I'm VERY interested..... but Houston is 5 hours from Dallas. There have to be enough of us in the North TX area to do this. There are at least a dozen I can think of right off the bat including newly transplanted (and doing well) Jared.

I also don't understand the "down" thumb.

Last edited:
Top Bottom