World Tour Sign Up List

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Cav, I updated the list. I might be a little confused near the beginning of the list but think the rest is ok. If I missed your name, please let me know.
You will need to give your address to the person listed directly above your name.:wink:
Please don't forget to send Cav your $5:wink:
A name in green means he's been and gone, red means he's with you so please pass him on asap

Skiprat
VisExp
DurocShark
Altaciii
JohnU
NewLondon88 - pd
WdCav1952 - pd
Rollerbob
Greenmtnguy - pd
PrPrincess
Ed4Copies
Texatdurango
Mesquiteman
ItsVirgil
Oklahoman
BRobbins
Hilltopper
Jthompson1995
Goodturns
Ligget
MBroberg
USAFVet
Hunter-27
DouglasFeehan
Monty
Jim15
Russianwolf
Pssherman
Broitblat
KeithKarl2007
Grim Spirit
Kaspar
JohnCrane
Dalecamino
Buzzzz4
greggas
RMartin
Leap
TomW
RonScmitt
Iowacobb
Avbill
CSue
Daniel
Gofer
HogDriver
Bobleibo
CaptG
ElMostro
Druid
Sparhawk
Crashmph
ldubia

Last edited:

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Thanks, Steven.

I got involved in the football game last night and stayed off site. I will update the paid list later this morning.

Please remember: There is no need to send PayPal until you physically receive Ratty. There is a chance I will just keep him :biggrin: and then people on the list after me would need a refund!:biggrin::wink::biggrin:

We will try to keep Ratty in the mail as much as possible, but there is no guarantee that he will make it to everyone before the Birthday Bash. If need be, the photo contest could be a stand alone contest when everyone has had a visit from Ratty.

Gofer

Ratcicles anyone?

Lets see how he handles Canada, after seeing him in the snow he should love it here:eek:

I will do my best to keep him out of trouble for a couple days, after all how much trouble can one little hooligan rat really be??

Bruce

bobleibo

If it is not too late to sign up, Ratty is more than welcome to visit Utah......maybe he can learn to ski while he is here.
Cheers

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
No problem Bob, your name has been added but it could take some time before it gets to you.:wink:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Gary, the list can continue as long as there is somewhere to send Ratty.
Please don't send money ( to Cav ) until you have received it.:wink:

Druid

Add me also please, I look forward to taking Ratty out on the Bay saltwater fishing since I will not see him until May!!! :biggrin:

Rollerbob

Larry, looks like you are, if you like. Just say so on this thread and Skip or Cav will get you on the list. Look at the first page to give you an idea when you might see him. Good luck!

Top Bottom