In Memoriam
It's all over folks!!!! IAP has spoken and cast 498 votes!!!!:eek:
Many thanks to all that voted!!!:biggrin:

......and the winners are......

Drums please Meastro.......

In the Custom Group

3rd place to Seamus7227 for his 280 Pres. Seal & Bi Qtr

2nd Place goes to Mudpuppie for his 3 Casing Fountain Pen

1st Place goes to........After the break.....( Don't you hate when they do that???!!!:tongue: )

.....Sylvanite for his Ignition!!!!!

Well done guys!!!!:wink:

Now for the Generic Class....

As per the rules, there can be only one:cool:

...and that winner is......

Toni / CaptG - (Collaboration) for their 30-06 Dragon!!!!

Very well done!!!!!:biggrin:

Many thanks to Jeff Powell for this contest and especially to the wonderful folks that donated the prizes.:biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
You don't need a contest to post a picture:biggrin:. I'm willing to bet that I am not the only person who would like to see what you come up with.

Maybe next year someone else will take the reigns on this contest and then I can show these guys how to make a REAL casing pen! :devil::biggrin:

Mark

Congrats to the Winners and congrats to all that entered. It was a strong show of excellent creative abilities.

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Maybe next year someone else will take the reigns on this contest and then I can show these guys how to make a REAL casing pen! :devil::biggrin:
You tried that last year and it didn't work. Have you improved?

And thanks to you and Skippy for running it again this year. Congratulations to all the entrants and winners.

seamus7227

thanks to all who took the time out of their day to look through all of the pics and cast their votes!! And also thanks to all who entered, I saw a lot of good effort from everyone. Congrats on the winners

RAdams

Banned
Congrats to the winners!! What were the prizes? I didn't even know their were prizes till a couple days ago when Ernie told me on the phone.

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Congrats to all the winners and kudos to all who participated. Your creativity never ceases to amaze me!

workinforwood

Thank Steve too, not just me. We both discussed how to run this out and I simply posted the results of both our efforts. I gathered all the prizes and he spent the time sorting out the judging and running the polls.. We even both purchased the ribbons for the contest. It was definitely an equal effort contest, not all me.

Sylvanite

Thanks Steve and Jeff for running the contest, all the generous people who donated prizes, and to everyone who participated. The best part of the whole thing was the challenge to produce something beyond what I had done before, and I salute those who joined in.

Just one question - does the winner have to run the next year's contest?

Regards,
Eric

Top Bottom