Who do i send blanks to?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

crabcreekind

OK i am really confused. Do we only send a box to the person that won in the quarter we are in? I am in the 4th quarter of the grid? Need some help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bensoelberg

You send a box to the person who won the pool based on the final score. In your case, Whegge. I'll PM you his address because I am in that grid also. Hopefully that makes sense.

Ambidex

4 people win..one for each quarter..but you only send to the winner of the quarter you were in..

Last edited:

BSea

4 people win..one for each quarter..but you only send to the winner of the quarter you were in..
Well, in this case, only 3 people won because 1 person won 2 quarters. Potentially, there can be 4 winners in a pool like this, but there is also the possibility of only 1 winner. If you've never played one of these, it can be a bit confusing at 1st.

Last edited:

MrWright

Passed Away Oct 12, 2022
In Memoriam
I think the manager should post the outcome of the qtrs and who won. I think the problem lies is the color of the quarters. The first quarter is in the lower left side of the grid, the second quarter is in the upper left side and the third quarter is in the upper right side, 4th in the lower right side. I have been told that I won the first quarter and wanted my address. Another person said he won the first and second quarter and wanted some blanks. I think he was right. I really don't think that "whegge" won the 4th quarter as his name was not in the fourth quarter. His name is in the 1st quarter. As you win in the quarter that your name appears, and the score indicates 1 for Giants and 7 for N.E. Just my opinion. I am ready to send blanks out to whoever because I didn't win. I am in the 2nd quarter.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Thanks Derek for posting that again. I actually work a million hours a week so I cant answer everybody's pm when they send them. I've posted several times who the winners were, and who people needed to send their blanks to. I've also sent tons of emails explaining this as well. If you are still having troubles understanding what to do, pm me, and i'll give you my telephone number so I can better explain it. I'm on eastern time.

Top Bottom