What did you think about Birthday Bash 10?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Thanks for the explanation, this is what I thought might have happened. Now that I know what it was suppose to have I can order one to complete the pen.
I said I was a little disappointed because I really like the pen and now can make it work so I am really happy I purchased it. Thanks to all the members of the team that made the pen, I think it is really special.
Again thanks to all the people that work so long and hard to make the bash a great event.

Mike,

If you will PM your address to me (I do not retain them once I feel I no longer need them) I will ship a converter and some ink to you.

Mike

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the explanation, this is what I thought might have happened. Now that I know what it was suppose to have I can order one to complete the pen.
I said I was a little disappointed because I really like the pen and now can make it work so I am really happy I purchased it. Thanks to all the members of the team that made the pen, I think it is really special.
Again thanks to all the people that work so long and hard to make the bash a great event.

Mike

If the parts that John supplied can't be located somewhere, let me know what you pay for replacements and we'll pick up the tab!

Thanks - Jeff

I appreciate all the offers for parts and ink but I know it was not done intentionally the part was just lost. I have already ordered the Schmidt sections and should have them by the end of the week and I even ordered some cartridges. Like I said in an earlier post I am very pleased with the pen and very glad I was the winner of the auction and when I found out what part the pen was suppose to have it fixed everything in my eyes. Things happen especially when there are so much to look after and I have the solution ordered.
Thanks again
Mike Taylor

Top Bottom