Volunteers needed for 2018 Bash.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
It's that time of year again, we need volunteers to run the competitions for the 2018 Birthday Bash. If you would like to help you can sign up here or PM me if you would rather. THe planning forum isnt up yet but it wont be long. I would like to work out the rules in Dec. and post the Rules for review in January. That would allow public feed back and changes can be made before the contests kick off in February.
Besides the contests I will need some one to run the Auctions.

Let me know if you want to help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

If you want......I am willing to take on the kids contests again.
I have been working on prize blanks all summer long. Need other items to round out the boxes.

Brian G

Let me think about it for a bit. I'm not ruling out volunteering, but I'm not sure how BASH active I'll be this time around.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I'll help as needed. Last year I did Pen 2 Penmaker and Difficult to write with. Will you be having those again?

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I am looking for a volunteer to be in charge of collecting Prizes. I have an email address list and a form that can be updated for this year you can use to solicit prizes. You will need to be able to provide a list of the Donors and the prizes they are donating. You would need to start almost immediately and there could be a lot of follow up on Vendors that might donate later etc.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Those contest were very popular and I expect they will be again this year Mike.
Thank you for those that have volunteered so far.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Well I'll brush the dust off my gavel and run the auctions again this year. :wink: Maybe do the prize donations too. :biggrin:

Unless of course you already have the positions filled.

Last edited:

Loucurr

I am looking for a volunteer to be in charge of collecting Prizes. I have an email address list and a form that can be updated for this year you can use to solicit prizes. You will need to be able to provide a list of the Donors and the prizes they are donating. You would need to start almost immediately and there could be a lot of follow up on Vendors that might donate later etc.

Mike, I have nothing but time on my hands....send me a PM with what needs to be done for the prize collection.

KenV

I will not be entering any contests as I will be in recovery (no not from pen turning, but from a knee rebuild). I can be a go-for or an assistant go-for. Might even be somewhat trainable, but do not ask my spouse about that. Tell me what you need.

Mr Vic

It looks like I beat Curtis for volunteering! Do I get a prize? Be happy to run the Youth Pen Turning of Freestyle Casting. Which ever needs filling...Both if you need it!

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Thanks guys, I have room for all of you.
Wayne ( stonepecker) has the youth program. If you havent signed in on the planning forum thread please do so, if you cant find it let me know.

Loucurr

Thanks guys, I have room for all of you.
Wayne ( stonepecker) has the youth program. If you havent signed in on the planning forum thread please do so, if you cant find it let me know.

Mike, can you send me the sign in link...for some reason like the 13th I can't seem to find it.

Top Bottom