International Association of Penturners

International Association of Penturners (http://www.penturners.org/forum/)
-   Activities Manager (http://www.penturners.org/forum/f70/)
-   -   Volunteers needed for 2018 Bash. (http://www.penturners.org/forum/f70/volunteers-needed-2018-bash-151261/)

mredburn 11-03-2017 06:54 AM

Volunteers needed for 2018 Bash.

It's that time of year again, we need volunteers to run the competitions for the 2018 Birthday Bash. If you would like to help you can sign up here or PM me if you would rather. THe planning forum isnt up yet but it wont be long. I would like to work out the rules in Dec. and post the Rules for review in January. That would allow public feed back and changes can be made before the contests kick off in February.
Besides the contests I will need some one to run the Auctions.

Let me know if you want to help.

Magicbob 11-03-2017 07:08 AM

I'll do the trivia again, if wanted

Edgar 11-03-2017 08:01 AM

I'll do puzzles again

stonepecker 11-03-2017 06:16 PM

If you want......I am willing to take on the kids contests again.
I have been working on prize blanks all summer long. Need other items to round out the boxes.

Brian G 11-03-2017 07:35 PM

Let me think about it for a bit. I'm not ruling out volunteering, but I'm not sure how BASH active I'll be this time around.

mbroberg 11-03-2017 09:11 PM

I'll help as needed. Last year I did Pen 2 Penmaker and Difficult to write with. Will you be having those again?

mredburn 11-05-2017 12:26 AM

I am looking for a volunteer to be in charge of collecting Prizes. I have an email address list and a form that can be updated for this year you can use to solicit prizes. You will need to be able to provide a list of the Donors and the prizes they are donating. You would need to start almost immediately and there could be a lot of follow up on Vendors that might donate later etc.

mredburn 11-05-2017 12:28 AM

Those contest were very popular and I expect they will be again this year Mike.
Thank you for those that have volunteered so far.

Dalecamino 11-07-2017 04:21 PM

Well I'll brush the dust off my gavel and run the auctions again this year. :wink: Maybe do the prize donations too. :biggrin:

Unless of course you already have the positions filled.

Loucurr 11-07-2017 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mredburn (Post 1949132)
I am looking for a volunteer to be in charge of collecting Prizes. I have an email address list and a form that can be updated for this year you can use to solicit prizes. You will need to be able to provide a list of the Donors and the prizes they are donating. You would need to start almost immediately and there could be a lot of follow up on Vendors that might donate later etc.

Mike, I have nothing but time on my hands....send me a PM with what needs to be done for the prize collection.