USA Box

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

preacherman

Here's what showed up at my house today.
image-3180543589.jpg

I should have no problem getting it packed up and shipped out tomorrow with some different items.

preacherman

Actually, I did end up keeping a single piece of ivory because I couldn't get everything to fit in a small box.

Package is on it's way!! USPS shipping
#9505 5110 9425 5015 3107 71
Expected delivery is Saturday.

Charlie_W

GOT IT! Yay!

Like Christmas.....opening a package and not knowing what is inside!
The box was bulging but intact!...and yes,.....goodies inside!
I have a long weekend to decide what to pull from the box and what to stuff in it as well. Will go in the mail first thing Tuesday morning.
Will get the pics later.

Thanks all!

jeweler53

4240 Wellington Loop SE, Lacey, WA, 98503
Here is where we are just so everyone knows:

Kennelmaster planned to ship the box yesterday (no tracking posted yet) to:
Samson11658

I have sent Samson11658 the address for:

Nikitas

By that time bedangerous should be able to receive / re-send the package in a timely way. ( I will still wait for confirmation from him)

jeweler53

per Kennelmaster;

"Box was mailed from Superior, WI (54880) to the recipient on Tuesday, 27 Jan. I had hoped to mail it Mon but weather was a bit rough here on the south shore.

3 Day priority mail and the new recipient should have it today. (Of course it is the USPS....)"

It should show up somewhere pretty soon! (Hard to tell w/o the tracking number. Posting the tracking is required.)

jeweler53

Well folks, Here is what I know. Kennelmaster received the box. According to him it was mailed on 12/27. No tracking number or photos are provided. There are really only 3 possibilities.

One, The box is "lost in the mail". It doesn't happen very often, but it does happen. If it did the tracking number will confirm it.

Two, The box was received by someone. It should have been sent to Samson11658. I have sent him a PM to confirm whether or not it has been received.

Three, The box was never mailed. It is a sad reality that not everyone here on the IAP is always honest and straightforward, but it is a reality.

If Samson11658 has not received the box I will send a new box.

Last edited:

Charlie_W

Hi Dick.
Too bad the box is "lost". I hope it is tempory and will surface very soon.
If not, I am willing to help send a few things to help populate a new box.
You should not have to bear that burden alone. The boxes you sent out initially were stuffed with nice goodies.
Please keep us posted as to developments.

Last edited:

jeweler53

I spoke with kennelmaster on the phone this morning. He assured me the box was mailed and that is was a SFRB. He is not able to provide a tracking number. All future participants MUST provide a tracking number.

I am shipping a second box tomorrow to Samson11658 . If the first box shows up, we can just divide the list in two!

DSCN9135_zps98d37125.jpg
[/URL]

There are a dozen nice blanks, and seven nice pen kits. If you keep the pen kits you will need to buy bushings (if you use them). I did't have extras. I also threw in a pair of finishing bushings (homemade).

The tracking number is:
9405 9036 9930 0355 4691 08

bloodhound

wow that does suck. I hope this doesnt put a bad taste on this event. i enjoy this. and am looking forward to the next go around.

Top Bottom