Is there going to be a "P.I.T.H." this year?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
I was looking at some of previous years activities and realized there wasn't a pen exchange/PITH yet this year. Did I miss it?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Not at all. Since we just (comparatively) finished a big raffle event, I hadn't thought to start another event. A couple of members had suggested PITH events with a bit of a twist. Let me revisit those ideas so stay tuned.

pssherman

Whas PITH stand for? Pen In The Hand? (I hope it's a Pen...)

Pen in the hat
This refers to the type of pen exchange we sometimes do. The names of all willing members is place in a "hat" and drawn randomly. Each person sends a pen to the next person on the list with the last one sending to the first one.

wdcav1952

The idea that I thought was percolating for a PITH is not working out at the moment.

Cathy Sue if you are willing to be the front person on a PITH, I'll help with the list and provide "moral" support.

Let me know if you are willing to work on this.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
If no one else wants to take this on, I'll do it. With permission from the powers that be of course. Cav, I'll await your response to know whether I take the dive into the deep end or not.

wdcav1952

If no one else wants to take this on, I'll do it. With permission from the powers that be of course. Cav, I'll await your response to know whether I take the dive into the deep end or not.

Landon,

That's great, I appreciate your stepping up to the plate. Please give me a head's up on what rules, etc. you want to use and we can get it rolling.

Thanks,

Cav

Chief Hill

Just make sure the Canadians are not ignored in this one..... Were making a canadian pen theme of using Moose Hyde and Bever Bone for pen blanks. On any kit type of course.

Top Bottom