Superbowl pool - UPDATED GRID !!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAdams

Banned
WOW! I am glad i signed up when i did... this thing is filling fast!

I think there are gonna be alot of upset people when the COWBOYS WIN THE SUPERBOWL! Then they are gonna repeat next year!!!

GO GO ROMO!

MrPukaShell

Sounds like fun count me in. Nothing like a good football pool to keep you interested in the game instead of eating everything in sight. Good food, good friends, a good game(?) and pen blanks to the winner. Sounds like an awesome day to me.

tbird

If there are still spaces available, please count me in. :biggrin:

Minotbob

- In the unlikely event that there is a scoreless quarter, the winner from the previous
quarter will be carried over and win blanks from that group as well. It is possible, but
highly unlikely, that you could win pen blanks from 50 different people, or more!

Good Luck!
Bob

I don't think that this is possible if you number the 100 squares 0-9 across the top and side.

bobleibo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobleibo

- In the unlikely event that there is a scoreless quarter, the winner from the previous
quarter will be carried over and win blanks from that group as well. It is possible, but
highly unlikely, that you could win pen blanks from 50 different people, or more!

Good Luck!
Bob

I don't think that this is possible if you number the 100 squares 0-9 across the top and side.

Let's say the score from the first quarter is 7 for Team A (top) and 3 for Team B (side) and there are no points scored for the rest of the game (1,000,000 to 1 odds), the score from the first quarter is carried over to each of the next 3 quarters. The winner from the first quarter would win each quarter.

Cheers

Last edited:

Minotbob

I see what you mean. You are right. I thought you meant zero to zero.

Generally the prize for each quarter is awarded to the person whose name is in that square. So if the score at the end of the first quarter is 7-3 and doesn't change until the 4th qtr then the same person will win the 1st, 2nd and 3rd qtr. The score at the end of the game is 10-3 then the person whose name is in the 10-3 square wins the 4th qtr.

bobleibo

I see what you mean. You are right. I thought you meant zero to zero.

Generally the prize for each quarter is awarded to the person whose name is in that square. So if the score at the end of the first quarter is 7-3 and doesn't change until the 4th qtr then the same person will win the 1st, 2nd and 3rd qtr. The score at the end of the game is 10-3 then the person whose name is in the 10-3 square wins the 4th qtr.

Exactly. Even 0 - 0 can win since the squares are numbered 0-9

bobleibo

The pool is officially full........everyone prior to this post is in.

Good luck everyone!
Bob

Daniel

sorry folks I think I had two ideas getting mixed up in my original post.

Basically you are being asked to buy into 4 games in advance. winning in any given game does not change the fact that you bought in to the other 3 games as well. and you paid for that right to play in those games just like everyone else did. If you have the luck to win in all 4 games. That is life in the world of chance

Last edited:

bobleibo

sorry folks I think I had two ideas getting mixed up in my original post.

Basically you are being asked to buy into 4 games in advance. winning in any given game does not change the fact that you bought in to the other 3 games as well. and you paid for that right to play in those games just like everyone else did. If you have the luck to win in all 4 games. That is life in the world of chance

Just to clarify......
There is only 1 overall game but 4 chances to win based on 1 winner in each of the 4 quarters. ANY individual can win in ANY quarter of the game, however, you will only send out blanks ONCE for the entire game based on which group you end up in - group 1,2,3 or 4
ex. - If you are in the first quarter group, you will only send blanks to the winner of the first quarter - no more.
Hope that helps
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom