SUPERBOWL POOL GRID.....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

HERE YOU GO! 100 tickets to pen turning riches.​
Let the whining and complaining about what numbers you got begin....just remember,
there have been some really strange winning numbers over the years.​

I have included both an MSExcel file as well as a photo of the grid. If anyone has any questions, let me know.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!!!!​

Attachments

• 2016 SB pool pic.jpg
    2016 SB pool pic.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 710
  • 2016 SB pool grid.xlsx
    14.3 KB · Views: 313

bobleibo

Just to clarify....

Steve brings up a good thing to point out......

ANYONE can win ANY quarter. The color of the grid you are in only determines who sends blanks to whom.
Example.....
If the score at the end of the first quarter is Denver 10 - Carolina 10, everyone in the GREY quadrant (lower left) will send blanks to Steve since he has the square with 0 - 0 .
If the score at the end of the second quarter is Denver 7 - Carolina 21, everyone in the yellow quadrant (upper left) will send blanks to Smitty since he has the square with 7-1 in it.

If anyone is not 100% sure, please do not hesitate to send me a PM and I will be happy to answer any questions.

Good luck!
Bob

game board

HERE YOU GO! 100 tickets to pen turning riches.​
Let the whining and complaining about what numbers you got begin....just remember,
there have been some really strange winning numbers over the years.​

I have included both an MSExcel file as well as a photo of the grid. If anyone has any questions, let me know.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!!!!​
That you very much. I made a copy Frank Nemke

SteveJ

Just to clarify....

Steve brings up a good thing to point out......

ANYONE can win ANY quarter. The color of the grid you are in only determines who sends blanks to whom.
Example.....
If the score at the end of the first quarter is Denver 10 - Carolina 10, everyone in the GREY quadrant (lower left) will send blanks to Steve since he has the square with 0 - 0 .
If the score at the end of the second quarter is Denver 7 - Carolina 21, everyone in the yellow quadrant (upper left) will send blanks to Smitty since he has the square with 7-1 in it.

If anyone is not 100% sure, please do not hesitate to send me a PM and I will be happy to answer any questions.

Good luck!
Bob

Thanks for the clarification! Even though I was in it last year, I forgot that was how it worked.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Looks good. Like usual, i'll be watching the superbowl with my Hooter's women!! There will be plenty of bourbon, beer, and wings. So if any of you guys are in the area, swing on by.

bobleibo

I believe that the only way I am winning any blanks will be to get them from you Bob.

Not so fast Wayne. It might be easier for you to just slap a return label on the box I sent you and send it back

That you very much. I made a copy Frank Nemke
You are very welcome Frank

I'll have my blanks packed and ready to ship tonight, and they will go out as soon as I find out where to send them. Jim S
That's the spirit! I'll PM you my address~

Thanks for the clarification! Even though I was in it last year, I forgot that was how it worked.

Coming from the guy with 0 - 0 numbers..."I forgot...." Yeah, right !

Crazy 8's!! So you're sayin there's a chance!!

Of course there is :rolleyes: ....28-28, 4 TD's each

Me too but it is all fun and games.:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Since you and Wayne took different teams, one of you will LOSE!!! Hmmmmm.....

I like my numbers!

Hey, Dave. There will be none of that happy "I like my numbers" crap! This is the place to whine and complain, now stop it!

... in the area, swing on by.

Ernie, define "In the area...."

Just a quick note...there's still room for anyone that wants in on the side bets..if you win, I send you a box of blanks. If I win, you send the IAP a donation...

Good luck everyone. Now go enter one of the BASH contests. I heard there's even one for Ball Point Pens ~

Last edited:

stonepecker

Not so fast Wayne. It might be easier for you to just slap a return label on the box I sent you and send it back

Those blanks are MINE...:biggrin:....just forget them Bob. They will not be leaving my stach at anytime. I just have to get better before using them. My skills are not to the quality of the blanks.

Besides, There is a 50/50 chance that I will be sending extra money to Jeff when the game is over. :eek:

Thank you Bob for taking the time to make the pool happen! :highfive:

Joe S.

1-4, I like that grid! Here's to losing to a close call at the last second again! (Still bitter about that one)

edicehouse

9-7 I actually like mine (but who doesn't with the number of missed Extra Points this year)

Last edited:

BJohn

I will be out of town fron the 5th till 12th. I have the blanks already boxed up, And will mail to who ever I need to on the 15th.

SO please don't freak out ! And start sending a grumpy email.

You know the Disney Commercial about were the winning QB will be the next day. Well I will be there so maybe I will get to see PAYTON. GO DENVER

Last edited:

SteveG

I seem to have pretty good numbers, and a GREAT attitude. Sooooo.....if anyone wants to literally 'get ahead of the game', you can send me your blanks now; just PM me for my address!! :eek::wink:

No refunds! (My lawyer made me put in that thing about the refunds.)

bobleibo

Boy, sure is quiet around here....

This outta' get a few folks "excited".....

In the history of the Superbowl, there have been a total of 196 quarters played. This grid shows the number of times each combination has occurred. These are not percentages, just sheer occurrences. 15 combinations have never been the score at the end of any quarter but there is always a first time. Think positive !!!. The combination of 7 -0 has happened 20 times, 3 – 0 has happened 17 times and so on.

If you happen to have these numbers, YOU OWE ME BIG TIME! Small unmarked bills or plane tickets to Tahiti in a plain brown wrapper will be just fine. For those with "unhappy" numbers, I live in South Dakota in case you're looking for me.

Still taking any and all side bets~

For the rest of you, you can always taste what success is like by entering the http://www.penturners.org/forum/f324/2016-ball-point-pen-contest-138239/.
. That's where all of the winners will be hanging out.

Good Luck Everyone~
Bob

Attachments

• grid b n w 2.png
    grid b n w 2.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:

bobleibo

OK, let's have an honest show of hands....how many of you have already boxed up your blanks and are just waiting to slap an address label on it? Have faith, you never know what will happen...just ask Billy!

bobleibo

winners grid

Here is the winners grid......please check your numbers and reach out to the folks who won your quarter for their shipping info.
Cheers everyone~
Bob

Attachments

• 2016 SB pool grid.xlsx
    14.4 KB · Views: 345

Old Bessie

Passed Away Sep 13, 2016
In Memoriam
I am not a smart person.......

I was blue quadrant and lost. Need name and address to ship blanks to.
Sorry....I had hoped this would become clearer as time went by.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I am not a smart person.......

I was blue quadrant and lost. Need name and address to ship blanks to.
Sorry....I had hoped this would become clearer as time went by.
You are in the blue, like me. You need to send you blanks to skeleton2014. Send him a PM for his address.

BJohn

Ok like I mentioned in an earlier pm. I just got back in to and would like to send my box to the lucky winner.

But I can not see the grid ???? What does it open with???

Top Bottom