SUPERBOWL POOL 2015 !!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skeleton2014

Count me in... The Slackers didn't choke, it just took Russell Wilson and company three and a half quarters to warm up! May I remind you of last year's Super Bowl score: 43-8... Everyone can't just "choke". Go Hawks!!!
Jeff

bobleibo

Okay, we're 1/2 way there at 50 so far (I'll recheck later just to be sure).

Just a note:
If you have won before and you win again, you are required to host a BBQ at your house for all IAP members - after the snow clears.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Anyone who does not understand how this pool works, please ask questions before you sign up. Every year we have winners who are short changed because people who are supposed to send them blanks don't send them. Those who we are able to track down usually tell us that they didn't understand how the pool works so they didn't know that they were supposed to send anyone any blanks.

In a nutshell,
There will be no more than four winners of this pool. There could be less than four if one member wins more than one quarter. Anyone who does not win a quarter will have to send blanks to someone. If you are unsure of who to send blanks to please ask.

Even people who win a quarter of the pool will probably still have to send some blanks to someone. The only time a participant would not have to send blanks to someone is if that participant won the quarter for which he is responsible for sending blanks to the winner. That is because there is no need for that person to send blanks to himself.

Please, Please, Please if you do not understand the pool ask either Bob or I by posting in the thread or by PM.

Thanks!

reddwil

Bob hope this will be ok.

Posting for Kent Wilson aka reddwil

He is in, he is dealing with family matters and not on the board much.

Please shoot me a PM if that's not alright, thanks!

No worries, he is in. Please make sure he is well aware of the guidelines....hope he is able to get family concerns squared away.
Cheers

Thanks Bob and Warren for covering for me.

bobleibo

As of the posting from tbroye, we have 60 participants.

Where are all our friends from "across the pond" and those from "down under"?? What about our IAP leadership team??

Superbowl Trivia Contest:

What was the date of the first Superbowl?
Who were the teams playing?
Who won?

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus

Superbowl Trivia Contest:

What was the date of the first Superbowl?
Who were the teams playing?
Who won?

I Know! I Know!

brit_tn

I'm in -- As I Titans fan I know all about blanks and know exactly where I would like to send several of them next season -- Seattle and New England -- then we might at least more than 2 games.

bobleibo

Jan 15th 1967

Green Bay beat the KC Cheifs

Had to look up the actual date. I knew the year and teams though!

DING..DING.. DING..YOU WIN!

NOW FOR BONUS POINTS, WHAT WAS THE SCORE?

That I had to look up...

35 - 10

DING..DING.. DING..YOU WIN AGAIN!

WHAT ABOUT THE TEAM WITH THE MOST WINS (cannot believe the folks who live in ______ did not jump on this one!)

OK....as of the post from schering we have 65 people signed up (I will re-count later to insure).

Go Green Bay~

bobleibo

SPECIAL NOTE:
In the event that game goes into overtime, the FINAL score will be used to determine the 4th quarter winner.
Thanks

Top Bottom