Superbowl Pool 2014!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Joe S.

You have to ignore non-signup comments like this one, but you can look at how many comments there are and go by that. Right now there are no more than 93 signed up, but I would estimate it's more like 80.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
ok appears to be 88 as of this post. If someone counts and comes up with a different number, we'll figure it out. I am not in, so don't count me. But I'll take free blanks for organizing it :biggrin:

EBorraga

In Memoriam
By my calculations, we are at 91. 9 spots left. But i'm from Ky and we have Hillbilly Math, so I may be wrong.

Rodnall

Ernie, I didn't even think about it, but after winning last year I should have sent you some blanks for organizing it. I will send you some, but after this years super bowl just in case I need to send more. :biggrin:

EBorraga

In Memoriam
95. 5 spots left. I'll be doing my color commentary as well. I have a bottle of Don Julio Real calling my name. Should be entertaining and fun for all ages!!

EBorraga

In Memoriam
I will get the bracket together Friday. I will put it in a seperate post. Good luck to all the participants. Like normal, I will have some beautiful women from Hooter's over on Sunday serving Chicken and Beers. I will be indulging in my Tequila. If your wive's will let you, stop in and say hey :)

EBorraga

In Memoriam
First you have to pronounce it correctly :biggrin: We pronounce it Luh-Vul!! 2 syllable's. But you have to factor in the Polar Vortex and massive amounts of snow, i'd guess about 26 hours:eek:It would be well worth the trip though. You ever seen a 120 foot tall bat that weighs 68,000 pounds?

Top Bottom